What is Blog Day?
BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors. With the goal in mind, on this day every blogger will post a recommendation of 5 new blogs. This way, all blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, previously unknown blogs.
BlogDay Posting Instructions
- Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
- Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2008
- Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
- Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
- Add the BlogDay tag and a link to the BlogDay Web Site
All Things G&D
– She’s already awesome because she’s from Wisconsin and in Badger-country but she’s also great because she loves Kate Spade and understands that in Wisconsin, showing up drunk to a restaurant should not be judged.
– Meg is awesome. Her posts always make me laugh and her inner Rage Girl reminds me of my own :)
Life in the Left Lane
– Recently married, works in travel PR and living in Hot-lanta. I think if she lived in Chicago, we’d be BFFs.
Places Never Planned
– Cute as a button, and funny as all h*ll. Plus, she loves the Beatles white album and records, just like me! It’s the final step…in awesomeness.
Tied Together With A Smile
– Another awesome Wisconsin girl who loves the Hills, football, baseball and can divide her loyalties between the Cubs and Brewers when necessary :)
Those are my inaugural Blog Day picks. It wasn’t an easy choice but I look forward to taking part again next year!
Weekend recap coming tomorrow – full of shenanigans.