B. Best Friend? They know who they are. I will not embarrass them on my blog
C. Cake or pie? Cake, hands down. I’ve posted about my love of the sour cream chocolate cake we get at birthday time. I’m salivating now just thinking about it
D. Day of choice? Saturday because I’m not working and I’m usually the most productive then
E. Essential item? Outside of my computer, it would have to be my iPod, or clothing, I don’t walk around naked outside
F. Favorite color? Blue, I absolutely love this color and I always end up buying clothes in this shade
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears – I used to live off of Haribo gummi bears in Germany. So good!
H. Hometown? Southeastern Wisconsin, go cheese!
I. Favorite indulgence? Food: probably candy, I can’t stop myself sometimes. Non-food: purses, I somehow can justify always spending more on them
J. January or July? I’ll go with July because the weather is nicer in Chicago than during January. Ick
K. Kids? Absolutely not right now. I always say I don’t want kids because I’d be an awful mother, but you never know, I could change my mind. I could mature one day
L. Life isn’t complete without? Laughter? Family and friends? Or fun jewelry? Those answers might suck
M. Marriage date? This, like having children, I don’t think I’m cut out for. Again, I could be wrong but I doubt it. When maturity hits, I’ll let you know
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother (Andy) and 2 stepbrothers (Andrew and Daniel) – Yes my stepbrother and my brother have the same name!
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples, especially Honey Crisp apples which are AMAZING. Hmm those are almost in season too
P. Phobias? Sharks, heights, sometimes bodies of water
Q. Quotes? I have two that stay with me a lot: “In the end, the love you take/Is equal to the love you make.” And, I can’t exactly remember how this goes (tacky I know), but it is along the line of, those with great responsibility, great things are expected
R. Reasons to smile? I always have a reason to smile. Either I’ve read, seen or heard something funny, see an old friend, read a good book or magazine or just have a pleasant memory or thought about something I nearly forgot about. Pictures always make me smile
S. Season of choice? I like the transition time of summer into fall and winter into spring. There’s something about the change in the air and wardrobe that makes me excited about the new season
T. Tag 5 people: Cass, SA, Sandy, Scarlett, and LCT. Anyone else is free to do this meme too!
U. Unknown fact about me? Hmm this is tough, when my braces were removed, I had the orthodontist clean them and I made them into a Christmas ornament. It hangs on my tree every year. For what they cost, I was not going to get rid of them!
V. Vegetable? I love green pepper and black olives. I seriously put the the latter on my fingers still, like a kid. I know, I’m juvenile
W. Worst habit? I twirl my hair and fidget with my earrings when I get nervous
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I’ve had both and I’ll go with X-ray because it’s quicker
Y. Your favorite food? Pasta, no-bean chili, enchiladas, chocolate, cupcakes, yogurt, cheese, hummus, guacamole, taco dip, really there are too many to list here
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo/Virgo, I was born on the “cusp.” So whenever I read my horoscope, I have to check the date on the magazine for what my birthday falls under. I tend to lean more toward the Virgo sign though
- Wake up
- Try to decide what to wear (I’m hating everything in my closet again)
- Walked by CVS and forgot to pick up my prescription (this will be mentioned in the next question)
- Argue with my dad about my trip home this weekend, which isn’t happening anymore
- Go fall clothes shopping. Yes all my stuff is too big again. Darnit!
- Pick up my prescription at CVS, seriously they’ve called me twice to remind me. Oops.
- Finish reading “Nineteen Minutes,” start “Eat, Pray, Love” and compile everyone’s recommendations from yesterday’s post
- Try to remember how to purl so I can finish leg warmer #1
- Watching way too much television
- Reading entertainment gossip sites online
- Doing my modeling poses in front of the mirror while listening to music WAY too loud in my apartment
- Well, I did mention that I kept my childhood braces and turned them into a Christmas ornament – so that’s one
- At Halloween, my dad and I have a contest to see how many kids we can scare with our house decorations. Last year I won $5 for making 3 kids cry. Score!
- I always flip through magazines first to look at the pictures and mentally mark the articles I go back and re-read
- I always sneeze at least twice, I very rarely sneeze in odd numbers
- Check out Meme #1, I’m tagging five people this time!