I cannot believe it’s Memorial Day. Seriously. Time is literally flying by. Eeeek!
- I found a blog dedicated to Michelle Obama’s fashion and I’m completely obsessed with it. I check it daily and follow it on Twitter too. I am totally in love with her fashion sense, well most of them (the below is not an example of that exception)
- Now that my office has moved to a “tastefully casual” dress code, I’m in need of new summer shoes. I went to Nordstrom Rack last weekend and bought these shoes, what do you think? Bedazzled gladiator sandals, somewhat
- I watched the 60 Minutes interview with Vogue editor Anna Wintour last weekend. She’s rumored to have a $200,000 yearly clothing allowance. What would I do with that? Chanel for everyone! After some damage at JCrew
- Last week I also went to a sneak preview tour of the new Whole Foods in Lincoln Park. And it is MASSIVE. My mind was totally spinning while I walked around on my tour. It’s such a great representation of Chicago’s various neighborhoods. I cannot wait to go visit and eat my way around. Oh and it has a cheese/wine bar inside! Anyone in Chicago interested in joining me for a wine/cheese flight?
- The New Moon poster for Twilight saga is out. Personally, I liked New Moon and Eclipse a lot so I’m all for more Jacob, especially without that dead animal of a wig on his head. Oh and Rob said in Cannes that they will be making a movie out of Breaking Dawn. I cannot wait to see how they do that. Yeah if you’ve read it, you know what I mean
- I bought a necklace from the Gap (it just started carrying jewelry) and the tag made it clear it’s not for kids. So I guess that means I shouldn’t try to eat it and I should probably keep it away from me while intoxicated too
- I fully plan on grilling out with my dad this weekend. Fish, beef, chicken, you name it and we’ll grill it. Everything tastes better on the grill!
- When I went shopping for my bedazzled gladiator sandals I caught this fashion fail at Nordstrom Rack. It’s Rock & Republic, with an “e” at the front. Ouch.