My kind of reality show
I’ve talked about my love of reality TV before on this blog, in fact, Alexa has written why she’s not the Bachelorette and Katelin even talked about what she’s tired of in the reality TV-world, so it got me thinking, what kind of reality show would I be on?
I like romance but honestly, taking me out on romantic dinners all the time, going on exotic trips and destination dates is not the way to completely win me over. Oh don’t get me wrong, these things are nice but there is an easier way to go about it.
Today, I decided to design my own reality dating show. Move over Daisy of Love, it’s time to list out what guys would do on my show to win my affection.
Sure, dates are nice but I need a man who can not only create romance, but also be real. The kind of guy that doesn’t turn into a toad when the show is over and has skills beyond making out and heavy petting. Although that is nice too. Wink, wink.
So here is what guys will do on this reality dating show to try and get a rose from me:
- Paint my apartment – OMG a guy who could successfully help me paint my living room/dining room would be a gem
- Hang pictures and my massive Pottery Barn mirror – nothing says hot like driving a nail into the wall. Hey-oh!
- Reach things in high places – I’m sure watching me jump for or climb on things to reach tall items is enjoyable for them, but not for me
- Not leave balled-up wet towels on the floor (gross)
- Let me have control of the remote sometimes (no, I won’t torture him either by just watching Bravo or Lifetime)
- Make a nice dinner (I’m a no frills girl anyhow but for coming home and seeing him cook, hot)
So that is my list of activities guys will have to do on my dating reality show to win my affection. I need a guy who can hang pictures and then take me out. Trust me, that increases your chances of heavy petting…because the pictures I have to hang are pretty heavy for me to hold up :)
What would guys have to do on your reality show to win you over?
I’ve finally started adding reviews on the review blog
here, so far I have two up and running. That blog also has a Google Reader/RSS feed as well
Reader note: Thank you everyone for your feedback on telling JohnBoy about my site. I have some thinking to do about how to handle it but your thoughts were really helpful.