Was it just me or did today (Thursday) feel like Friday? Lately that seems to be happening a lot. Which means Friday will feel like Saturday and work is the last thing on my mind on Saturdays.
So while I’m preparing for a full weekend of cheap fun and vacation planning (countdown!) I wanted to share some random stuff I’ve been reading and thinking about.
Prepare to enter the vortex of my random head:
- I read that Katie Holmes will play Jackie Kennedy in a History Channel miniseries in 2011. As a huge Jackie Kennedy fan, I’m really p*ssed off by this. Joey as Jackie? Dawson would not approve and neither do I
- You can buy a faux or real engagement ring inspired by Bella’s in Twilight. Yes, I love Twilight and Jacob’s rock-hard arms and abs but I do not want to wear Twilight-inspired jewelry, unless it’s from Tiffany
- The Hills started again this week…and it gave me a good self esteem boost and reminder why I don’t watch that show anymore. The cattiness is unbelievable
- I got a working library card! And now I’m a book-reserving fiend. But I have to remember to read the reserved books when I get them
- I’ve rediscovered my love of dark chocolate covered dried cherries. Smack my a** and call me Sally they’re good. Can I count them as healthy?
- The interview with Oprah and Rielle Hunter really irritated me. Maybe I’m too sensitive to cheating and like Elizabeth Edwards too much but hearing Rielle say she isn’t a homewrecker, kind of pissed me off
- Got my People magazine in the mail today too and saw Sandra Bullock’s new baby. Seeing that kind of joy on her face made me happy
- Two co-workers are totally obsessed with Patron tequila. They rave about it but I’ve never tried it, is it really that good?
- Found out my gym is in financial trouble because it hasn’t paid its mortgage since September. Did they learn nothing from the housing crisis?
- I heard a rumor that there might be a nacho cart at work tomorrow. Sweet baby Jesus I hope that’s true. Cheese sauce made in the crock pot is amazing
Well kids, that’s what’s stewing in my brain right now. What’s on your mind? Any big weekend plans?