Yes, I wanted to channel Usher and Nora with a post dedicated to “confessions,” but sadly, I have nothing worthwhile or remotely interesting to confess (right now) so I’m focusing on something more healthy, like things I can’t get enough of.
I have an addictive personality and I can get fixated on stuff and then I cannot stop gushing about it. No, that is not meant to sound creepy OR stalkerish.
Let’s take a closer look at what I’m currently obsessed with:
- Longchamp Le Pilage tote – I have this in the medium and large size and LOVE IT. I had to replace my medium one lately because I literally wore it out after three years. They are perfect for travel and everyday
- Red wine – Yes, Napa has made me fall in love with it. I have started enjoying a glass more regularly at dinner (on the weekends for now) and it’s just so…yummy
- Kiehl’s Acai Berry Cleanser - This was an impulse buy and I love it. The foam feels like kisses on your face. KISSES
- Bethenny Getting Married – I love this show, so much that I will rewatch reruns! I would love to go get coffee with her one day, I think we would both have a good laugh
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – I wore this to Pitchfork in 90+ degree weather and it didn’t run down my face while sweating. Obsessed!
- Homemade pizza – I made one this weekend with Mexican Jack cheese, ricotta and sweet onions. OMG it was SO unhealthy but delicious. Isn’t that how it always works?
- Ice cream – Yep, still obsessed with this one. I have a tub of French Silk ice cream in my fridge and I have no idea how I will be able to resist it
- Red velvet cupcakes - My coworker brought some in from Sugar Bliss today and I immediately dove for one of the two available Red Velvets. Yes, I love them that much
Yes, clearly I always have skincare, makeup, food and TV on the brain. That’s normal right?
What are you loving lately? Any big weekend plans?
Movie review: That’s right, another one. This time I’m keeping it lighter with Despicable Me!