That’s right, it’s time for another edition of random pre-weekend thoughts. This week has been a little nuts so I’m going into a bulleted haze to talk about some random sh*t brewing in my brain. It’s like a sea of ADD-inspired thoughts. Beware (again).
But tomorrow is FRIDAY and I’m wicked excited about it. Let’s get started:
- Is anyone else excited it’s almost Friday? Seriously, these weeks feel so long lately
- I love Top Chef. Really, I’m obsessed, but I’m not feeling this season. Something feels…off. And Padma’s boobs make me scared of having my own kids. Those babies are HUGE
- Why are all my celeb fantasy men getting married? First John Krasinski and now Orlando Bloom? I need to start preparing to be wife #2 because you KNOW they’ll be waiting for me in a year :)
- Britney has frightened me away from ever having hair extensions thanks to this photo. I am disgusted and frightened *frantically pets my hair*
- Mad Men is BACK on Sunday and I feel the urge to buy cigarettes and stock up the bar in anticipation. I am OBSESSED with this show and I cannot wait for it to be back
- I really wish my landlord would get back to me about lease renewal. I hate waiting and I have no idea if I’m staying in my apartment or not. CALL ME
- Is it healthy to be a 30-year-old woman and stalking Josh Duhamel in downtown Chicago during Transformers’ filming? I’ll say…yes?
- The hot weather makes me want ice cream all the time. Is it possible to be addicted?
- It is normal to go through a stage where you want a baby or puppy every time you see a cute one? Why won’t people let you randomly cuddle with their children or animals?
- My new approach toward shopping is to ask myself “do I really need this?” before buying. So far, so good!
Also, I’ll close by saying that MY NAPA WINE IS HERE AND IN MY HOUSE. I am SO HAPPY and excited to see it again. I’ll post pictures of my wine bounty on Sunday. I am digging into it later tonight!
Thank you for visiting my brain. I am now back to counting down to the weekend.
Does anyone have fun weekend plans? What are you thinking about?