Oh boy! It’s time for award season and that means it’s time for another “witty” fashion recap by yours truly!
I can tell you’re all excited :)
Yes, I watched the Emmys last night, picked my high and low points and scoured the red carpet for the best and worst dressed.
So less talking, more photos and recap, let’s go!
Not so best dressed:
Show high and low points:
- Glee/Jimmy Fallon opener – I’m a huge fan of the 6-Bee segment on Jimmy’s show so to merge it with Glee, that’s like a musical joygasm. It was funny, entertaining and creative, minus the Kate Gosselin cameo. Check it out here
- Intro montages – The bits with the writers and directors answering questions in video responses was pretty hilarious. Of noteworthy mention: Tina Fey and Ryan Murphy
- Modern Family – I love this show and I was so excited to see it win for Best Comedy and Supporting Actor categories. Very well deserved
- Jane Lynch – She is truly awful as Sue but I love that she won, and gave big love to Chicago!
- No love for LOST – Yes, Mad Men is amazing, but the LOST finale was really wonderful, so I hoped it would get more love
- FNL loss -Yeah, I’m obsessed with this show, I was also disappointed this went away empty handed after a so deserving nomination
- Tweet the presenters – Leading up to the Emmys, NBC was promoting that Twitter users could send in tweets about certain presenters that will be read on screen. Yes, I entered, but was disappointed to see during the show only two presenters had tweets read as the intro. Sure, things change, but don’t promote it if you can’t back it up
What about you? Did you watch the show? What were your favorite parts or best/worst dressed?