Oh my gosh it’s another post dedicated to the random sh*t floating around in my head. I’m in the midst of still planning for Denver for my trip next week so rather than have a post about something and turns into a random rambling, I’m organizing my thoughts into bullets to spare everyone’s sanity.
Let’s see what sick stuff I’m thinking about this week:
- Glee starts in two weeks. My level of excitement is dialed up to 11. I really hope season 2 doesn’t suck
- I didn’t get the iPhone last weekend and now am thinking about holding off until after Denver in case something goes wrong while I’m gone. Maybe I’m crazy and should just get it and stop worrying
- I’ve been craving sushi like crazy lately. I want it all the time. Maybe my body wants me to be a mermaid or fish
- Fall is definitely coming to Chicago. Time to start eating more and working on my “winter coat”
- Why do I keep getting these painful, below-the-skin blemishes on my face? Those f*ckers hurt
- I love the show Teen Mom, but I don’t love reading about them on the cover of entertainment magazines. These people are not MTV celebs. Please stop!
- Few of my friends love to hug but I know they really missed me when they voluntarily hug me after being gone for a while. It feels awesome :)
- I’m officially on a strict spending budget, minus Denver, until I get my bonus. Between paying my credit card and Nordstrom bill (damn you birthday!) and now booking Mexico for November, I’m getting a little freaked out. Why does this stuff all come together at once?
- I’ve started dancing when I’m alone in elevators again. I hope the security people aren’t jealous of my sick dance moves in the security camera*supastar!*
- I keep hearing the phrase “dry humping is not a f*cking joke” from Going the Distance in my head and laughing, I am so immature, especially when it comes to dry humping
Also, I’m going to try and get a Roomba video going this weekend, provided my teenage girl cooperates and I don’t have to pull her off the Wii Fit again. Kids.
Thank you for visiting my brain again, I promise I cleaned out all of the inappropriate things I was previously thinking (and dreaming) about. Your virgin eyes are safe!
Also, I’m taking about movies I love over at Katelin’s blog while she’s gone. You can find me here.
What’s everyone else up to this weekend? Anything fun or anything on your mind to share?