This morning, I checked my DVR and saw that some of my favorite shows were in it, leading me to squeal in excitement, “Fall TV is back, yay!!!”
Yes, I yell things like that out loud. That’s one of the perks of living alone.
The BIG premiere week is next week (thank goodness I’ll be back from Denver for it!) but a few shows are starting now, which is a good move by the CW.
And thanks to Entertainment Weekly’s new issue, my DVR is going to be working overtime over the next few weeks as I select what shows I’ll keep watching this season and which one will be welcomed into my loving DVR recording schedule.
Here’s what I’m excited to see again in the DVR:
- Glee (shock)
- Modern Family
- The Office (let’s hope it’s funny this year)
- Gossip Girl (Chuck Bass, I missed you!)
- Life Unexpected
- The Good Wife
- Cougar Town
- Fringe (I need to start watching this more)
- 30 Rock
- Parks and Rec
New shows I’m curious to check out:
- Running Wilde (It’s like a marriage of Arrested Development and Felicity. Yes!)
- Lone Star (Dallas-inspired. Yeah, I grew up watching Dallas)
- My Generation
- Law and Order Los Angeles (this could be really bad, but I’ll try it)
- Undercovers (I love you JJ Abrams)
I have a very rigid screening process for my new TV shows because, well, I have to make sure I can actually watch everything I’ve recorded. And unless I give up sleep, work or working out, those shows will just be deleted, and why would I waste valuable space for that?
What shows are you excited to see again? Do you plan to check out any of the new shows coming out?
New Movie Review: Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell kick some a** in The Other Guys