I love to travel but I get so wound up before I leave that I work myself into a total tizzy, much like I’m doing right now. URGH I hate when I do that!
Anyhow, to help clear my cluttered mind of random stuff I’m thinking about, I put together a lovely bulleted list of things on my mind, some more random than others.
- How long will it take once I arrive in Mexico to be on the beach with drink in hand? My guess? One hour (at the most)
- Is it possible to wear leggings as pants all the time and not look silly? I’m willing to try
- I’m totally obsessed with Boo the dog on Facebook. Seriously, I would steal that dog. I want one just like him (kidding?) The video of his “typical day” makes me scream with cuteness
- This week’s episode of Glee was so amazing. I’m letting myself download three (or four) songs…or maybe just all of them :)
- Daylight savings time is bringing me down. I love getting another hour of sleep, but dark at 5 p.m.? Really?
- Arielle asked me this weekend if everyone in the Midwest is obsessed with football. After seeing the crowds at the bar Sunday, I think she’s right
- Why is picking paint colors so difficult? I’m so indecisive with what colors to select for my living room/bedroom. I’m thinking off white and light gray but I cannot commit. Blerg
- I’m pretty much also stalking photos from the Breaking Dawn set in Brazil. I’ve got Twilight fever yet again!
- I need to get back in for a mani/pedi stat. I did my own last night and it was…well embarrassing
- I’m dying to try Temptu’s Under Eye Concealer. I have serious under eye circles
Also, THANK YOU everyone for the feedback on the dresses to wear to the wedding. Holy cow, I was truly blown away by the response it got!
The dresses I packed tonight are the Banana Republic purple/black dress, floral dress and pink NY & Co. one. The final pick will be a gametime decision, but I feel good about all of them thanks to you guys! I even laid out jewelry, purses and shoes. I will be glammed up in any of those dresses!
What’s on your mind lately?