Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you’re having a great week. Things are crazy yet again in my world so I am keeping this post full of bullets.
Let’s venture in to my brain :)
- Found out today from Nora and other Twitter friends that they DID see me on Oprah today. That totally made my afternoon. Tonight, I saw it with my own two eyes! I’ll try to grab a picture of it to show everyone. If you DVR’ed it, I’m at the commercial break around minute eight
- I’m thinking of taking the 30-Day Vegan challenge. I think it would be a great opportunity to readjust my diet but giving up dairy would be a huge problem. I love dairy…a lot
- The movie trailer for Something Borrowed (inspired by Emily Giffin’s “pink book”) was finally released. I’ve watched it probably 10 times. My man, John K, is looking SUPER hot in this yet again. I’ll be seeing this
- Bethenny Ever After starts in two weeks on Bravo and I cannot wait. I would love to have tea and scones with Bethenny and Gail Simmons. They are my Bravo girl crushes
- My HGTV addiction is on full-force. I am obsessed with House Hunters and Selling New York. Makes me want to have my own home
- An SLR is in my future but I can’t pull the trigger to buy. Sometimes, I hate being so cautious with spending
- I’m also becoming addicted to Fringe and Parks and Rec. Both are must-watches in my DVR and I look forward to both each week. My Pacey crush is getting bigger too
- I have another week to take vacation this summer. I’m thinking of Seattle and Portland or Seattle and Vancouver. I honestly cannot decide
Well, I think that covers just about everything I’m thinking about right now.
What’s on your mind? Any big weekend plans?