This week has been bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I have no idea why but Monday-Wednesday were a blur and even today I said out loud, “It’s only 12:30 p.m.? Are you kidding me?”
Yes, during those type of weeks, I tend to hibernate a bit, focus on what I need to get done and then come up for air. That’s why I’ve been an exceptionally bad blogger and blog reader this week. Heck, I’ve barely been on Twitter or Facebook. That’s saying something.
So before I scream, TGIF!!! tomorrow, I thought I’d recap the good and amusing things that happened this week. Hopefully, it’ll all balance out :)
- Booking BlogHer and Seattle airfare! FINALLY!
- Getting a VERY good deal on Seattle airfare, seriously, makes me so happy
- Discovering Williams Sonoma’s vegetable scrubbing gloves. SO CUTE
- Giving two people I care a lot about good news. There may have been tears
- Glass of wine with Nic, seriously, I love girls nights out that include wine
- Standing up for customer service people at CVS when a woman was being inappropriately rude to them. Yes, I’m guilty of this but I’m all about putting out good karma right now
- Getting a price adjustment on my Nordstrom necklace, another $7 in my pocket!
- Spending the night outside with friends laughing and drinking wine (yes, wine twice in one week!)
Not really “low” but not super enjoyable
- My credit card being flagged for fraud because of a $23 charge from Movietickets.com. Really?
- Having that credit card denied in public (before learning about the fraud flag). Embarrassing
- Trying to make myself love the Marc by Marc Jacobs Percy bag color (which looked different in person) and realizing it won’t work out
- Realizing I need to seriously start looking for a new apartment. Sigh, I hate it
Hmm, looking back, the week was insanely busy but not SO bad after all :) That’s all I can hope for.
What about you? What were the highs and lows of your week? Any big weekend plans?
Movie Review: Taking a trip with Woody Allen to Midnight in Paris