05 March 2012

Instagram, I heart you

Tagged: Random

Newsflash: Instagram is awesome and addictive.

I know because I recently succumbed to its awesomeness.

Yes, I also crawled out from under the rock I’ve been living with because I finally started USING Instagram. I’ve only had the app downloaded for, oh a year or so.

But after seeing some awesome New York photos from my friend Katherine, I decided to give it a try and BOOM. ADDICTED. I even got that hooked that baby up to my Twitter and Facebook accounts to make it easier to upload photos and share.

Seriously, how have I gone this long without it? It doesn’t always make my pictures look prettier but sometimes, is sure does.

Here are some of my photos, not to brag, but I think they’re pretty awesome.

Sometimes, I even take pictures just to Instagram it and get better with the settings and filters.

I am a huge nerd. But my username is “bayjb” if you’re interested in following and seeing more of my random photograph nerdery.

Are you addicted to Instagram too?

I wish I had an iPhone just so I can have Instagram

2. Marjolein says:

Those are definitely good pictures. I’m not even sure what instagram is though – is it something for iPhones?

3. I have fun with Instagram, but it seems like everyone else’s photos are always so much better than mine! I think I need to practice more with those settings and filters you mentioned ;) Love that skyline/rooftop photo.

I’ve never tried it! Maybe I should download the app and check it out.

it really is addictive, i love using it and love seeing all the fun pictures my friends take.

6. Amber says:

I LOVE Instagram. Definitely my favourite iPhone app ever!

7. Kez says:

I admit to using Instagram all the time to make my boring photos look much more interesting :)
    It’s great :)

8. Alison says:

I am OBSESSED with Instagram! I love how special it make even the most boring photos look. I’m always looking for new people to follow, so I’ll definitely follow you – my username is iamwhimsical.