So I posted about things I’m too old for, and yet, lately I feel like I’m failing at being an adult.
I don’t know why, but after seeing an image on Emotipugs (one of my new favorite sites), I was like, yeah, yeah I feel like that pug lately.
Maybe it’s summer brain or just being distracted or too much going on but I’ve been looking at myself and being like, “how are you an adult?”
Let’s review what’s happened to make me feel this way:
- New debit card arrived, still hasn’t been activated or brought to the bank to set up a PIN. Had it for…1.5 weeks
- Tuesday’s dinner consisted of: scrambled eggs with cheese and beer
- No leg shaving since Hawaii (thank goodness for blonde leg hair – which is also odd)
- Did not dust my apartment since vacation, begged the cleaning lady to come early and take care of it
- Left the fridge door ajar overnight and DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE
- Fell asleep outside and have a non-sexy sunburn on my neck, which looks like either serious stubble burn or a rash
At this point, I may as well get a life intern or someone to mother me because I cannot seem to take care of myself.
I hope this is just a phase :)