So it’s been a little while since I dusted off my little nook of the Internet, but that’s not always a bad thing!
And honestly, there has been a lot going on, so let’s run through some updates since I was here last.
- I went to Spain for two whole weeks! It was amazing and so well needed. Sure I was exhausted, dirty and in bad need of a leg shave when I got back, but I also came back so personally fulfilled and inspired. I cannot wait to get back out there again.
- Physical therapy is done! Well, almost. But it’s looking good and my pain is gone (for now, fingers crossed). And I’m back out there running a little bit too!
- Which is good because I officially signed up for my first race ever, the Big 10 5K in July. I’m a little nervous but excited, so training is officially back on!
- Had my first session with a personal trainer and it was…excruciatingly painful. I wish I could describe the level of pain he put me in. And that I couldn’t walk or move for days. So, yay for the next session?
- Unfortunately there has been some sad news. One of my closest friends in Chicago is moving and I’m crushed. But, that means I get to visit her in her new city and I’ll hold on to that for now :(
- BUT good news! I am going to New York at the end of June to visit my SGC soulmate, Arielle, and I’m hoping to make it to Portland for a few days after my birthday. SO EXCITED FOR DOMESTIC TRAVEL!
So, I think that’s all that’s new for me for now, what’s new with you guys??