Hello everyone! I hope you had a nice weekend.
Today, I want to talk about things I love. And since I have a lot of time to check out new stuff and, well, write about it, I wanted to share with all of you!
Trader Joe’s Spicy Flaxseed Chips
- Yes, it looks like the chips have little poops (let’s be honest), but it’s full of Omega-3′s and a good source of fiber, and actually tastes like a regular tortilla chip, just less salty
- A little pop, jazz and swing with a little bluegrass isn’t my full forte (unless it’s Mambo #9), but after seeing them on Colbert and getting the free iTunes download, I AM OBSESSED. I cannot stop raving about them. Favorite song: Just Ask (Bad Self Portraits)
- You can hear him in some Lexus commercials, but I only found and fell in love with his music through chance that he was playing in Amsterdam while I was there and, well I was looking for non-pot involved evening activities. Look and feel reminds me of 50s So Cal pop and I love it. Mellow and perfect to cook (and dance) to. Favorite Song: Rania (Time’s All Gone) and Sleeping Pills (Holly).
- I have been looking for a light, neutral concealor that doesn’t settle too easily in to fine lines or look caked on. And after a lot of brands, this is my favorite. It’s light and easy to apply and has long last. And it blends easily too.
- I am obsessed with mascara. It is my #1 favorite and most used beauty product. And this helps it stay on longer and (IMO), apply much better. My lashes look fuller with this as the base and won’t flake off. Love!
- Until recently, I didn’t really buy pajamas. I slept in short and a T-shirt, usually that I got as a giveaway or something. But then I bought this sleep set at H&M overseas and NOW I AM OBSESSED WITH PAJAMAS. They’re comfy, sexy and yeah, comfy (again). I have been doing this all wrong. Now I want, ALL OF THE PAJAMAS. But first I really need a robe. Baby steps.
What are you loving right now?